Outsiders05 Apr 2011 09:00 am
By Gainsbourg

Iain found Paul lurking in the comments on this thing about the March 26 protests. You may be wrongfooted early on by what I’ll happily concede is a convincing impression of a reasonable human being. Beware.

I went on the big march, yet I experienced no violence of any kind, although my friend Tony was really pleased to turn up back at the flat with a policeman’s helmet (no, the head wasn’t inside it). That was Grosvenor Square, the famous ‘riot’ of 1968. The media tropes haven’t changed since then, have they? It’s always “Peaceful march ruined by mindless thugs”, followed by some new dollop of oppressive legislation to keep the Mail headline writers happy. Of course, no-one then remembers what the protest was about. One wonders, how many of those masked men kicking at windows were the famous undercover police, or fifth columnists as they used to be known. You can’t tell when they’re masked. It’s really quite alarming, what you’re not allowed to do, say or even think nowadays, how oppressive the authoritarian state has become. While radioactive iodine rains down on Glasgow, a present from @#$%ushima, even George Monbiot now thinks nuclear power is a jolly good idea. But we’re not going to have a say in the matter, are we? – we’re all well-boiled little frogs now.
paul.ingrams

But thanks to his tinfoil hat, Paul has been thinking all kinds of shit, and no motherfucker has kicked his door in and taken him away to any of them government Psi-control Centres yet. Not everyone has been so lucky, however…

“I knew something was very wrong the moment George Monbiot wandered through the back door one day, still wearing his pyjamas, with glassy eyes, flyaway hair and a wet chin.

“‘George?’ I said. ‘You look frightful, old boy. What’s the matter?’

“Staring blankly over my head into the middle distance, George spoke with a voice as flat as my kitchen table: ‘citizen. I have come to tell you about the miracle of nuclear power. Nuclear power is efficient, clean and 100% safe. Nuclear power. This message was brought to you by BNFL plc. Power to you, power to the government. Good day, fellow citizen, I have enjoyed our conversation.’ Then he simply faded into thin air. Gone.

“Well, I thought to myself, this is all very strange. So I decided to post something on the internet about it. But of course, I couldn’t get on the internet. Apparently, you need an internet connection to do that… Yes, convenient, isn’t it? So then I thought, I know! I’ll call the Times news desk, see if they’ll be interested in taking up the story. But I didn’t have a telephone, you see. Or a working line.

“Okay. Not a problem. I’ll ask to borrow a neighbour’s. I was outside before I remembered that I live alone on a tiny, windswept island in the middle of the Atlantic, with no boat or, indeed, any form of transportation.

“I can tell you that sinister forces were at work that day.”

Tinfoil Hat!
RRP £4.93

53 Responses to “Tool Against The Oppressor”

1. on 05 Apr 2011 at 9:46 am RIPOFF BRITIAN

I’m commenting to register my not caring AT ALL about the SO CALLED march, this article, as well as taking this opportunity to crowbar in my views about this green and pleasant land being now full of job-grabbing, benefit-sucking foreigns as a result of Newt LieBore disastrous anti-English (not British) communist policies.

Also there’s this other columnist who writes about other issues, and i do not agree with his view at all, and i am alerting you to the fact, something surely of note, as i’m sure the rest of you are cunts like me and do not care at all about this article but might want to check out my views on this other unrelated issue which i feel strongly about as opposed to this here article which clearly no one cares about as i said several lines above this present sentence.

2. on 05 Apr 2011 at 10:18 am Oaf

Tinfoil Hat!
    RRP £4.93

Is it really tin foil? I think it’s more likely to be an inferior aluminium foil hat masquerading as tin.

3. on 05 Apr 2011 at 11:36 am Shackleton

Everyone knows that aluminium foil (or ‘aluminum’ as the Yanks would have it) was invented AS PART OF the mind-control schema of the Fifth Column. I feel sorry for some of you out there, sat at home in the cold and dark, surrounded by empty tins of spaghetti you’ve eaten cold, thinking that you’re protected with your aluminium foil hat. You are not. Only tin has the correct properties to deflect the brain-rays being broadcast by illegal immigrants.

I’d say get yourself down to the shops and ask for some TIN foil, but not only would that inevitably end up in a loud, shouty argument with some brown fellow who knows not the difference, you wouldn’t be able to follow my advice anyway because you’re not being protected by TIN foil already! As such the internet to you is not the real internet.

4. on 05 Apr 2011 at 12:29 pm Any Rand will do

Why Glasgow?

At my primary school they put Iodine on you when you grazed your knee, which left a big yellow splodge as well as making it better.

Come to think of it a big yellow splodge might make Glasgow better. Come friendly isotopes and fall on Cessnock.

5. on 05 Apr 2011 at 1:47 pm nameboxfiller

Does the ‘well-boiled little frogs’ bit refer to our iodine-soaked Glaswegian future, or is it one of those new-fangled euphemisms for the traditional, Roget-approved concept of Sheeple?

Yours sincerely,

Sleepless in S@#$%horpe

6. on 05 Apr 2011 at 7:39 pm Pete Tong

Tinfoil Hat!
    RRP £4.93

I will have one if it prevents me listening to you frogs boiling in your own dripple.

So decent working British people have to cough up yet more of their hard earned money, yet we have immigrants coming into the country in droves and claiming benefits. Not only that we as reported by the Mail we are footing the bill to deal with increased crime because of foreign criminals coming to this country because they know it is a soft touch.
    - A.Boycroft, Berwick, 5/4/2011 15:58

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1373671/Worse-Wednesday-Tax-changes-hit-British-households-2-3bn-income-drop.html#ixzz1IfvXJsKF

Before long, we will all be queueing up to claim asylum in Ethiopia, to get a better standard of living than in this shithole of a country. I am sick of tax tax tax when the is no disposable income left.

7. on 05 Apr 2011 at 8:19 pm tw@basket.com

I love the way conspiracy theories can even co-opt natural disasters. It makes the enemy, whoever the fuck that is meant to be, seem reassuringly omnipotent. I mean, any normal global conspiracy to undermine our precious bodily fluids we might be expected to make an effort to resist but up against an organisation so powerful and insane that it is prepared to flatten half a country on the other side of the world just to make Glasgow 0.000001% more radioactive than it already is and frighten some halfwit on the internet, the only sane response is to give up and welcome our evil alien overlords and respectfully ask what they want in return for a complete cessation of their fiendish plate tectonics.

Oh well, at least it offers an excuse to revisit this:

8. on 05 Apr 2011 at 9:15 pm nameboxfiller

tw@basket.com, that is indeed a beautiful song.

I have to say though, the people HAARPing on about [so-called] “natural” disasters being Illuminati protection-rackets are at least marginally less twuntish than that whole “karma’s a bitch” crowd claiming God gave Japan the shake-down as pay-back for that whole Pearl Harbor thing.

Basically I’m saying I’d rather have an Icke than a Phelps, any day.

9. on 05 Apr 2011 at 11:22 pm welsh boy

No need for the tin foil hat Tong – just bugger off to a website where you can meet like minded fuckwits – christ knows there seems to be enough of them – handily there’s a link to one in the previous thread.

10. on 06 Apr 2011 at 12:24 am Bunch of Cunts

Fuck me. Its only gone all sad & lonely in here over the last few months. Correction, it was always very sad but it run right of the edge of the cliff. We’re all going on a summer holiday. No, not that cliff. Fucking knobheads.

I will take a peep back in a few more months & see who the saddest hardcore fuckers really are.

11. on 06 Apr 2011 at 2:42 am Mr Ed

I enjoyed the novelisation, but, Cuger, is that you?

12. on 06 Apr 2011 at 3:39 am Steve Jones

BBC HYS may be dead, killed off by the Liberal loving, taxpayer funded leftie, Alex Gubbay, but free speech is still alive and well on the comments section of the Daily Mail.

Blair introduced the Human Rights Act when his own wife stood to benefit by huge sums as a so called ‘Human Rights’ Lawyer. Blair should be surcharged for the costs he imposed on Britain. They hounded the Tesco heiress in Westminster, made her pay £20M in the end. Bliar’s crimes are orders of magnitude more serious. Bliar the charges: Gave up the British rebate to the EU cost £3B per year until we leave the EU in return for a promise of personal advancement. That is to be the first President of the EU. This was later sabotaged as anybody but a vain fool and con man like Bliar would have realized. Introduced the HRA that has sabotaged the entire society of the UK by placing the rights of individuals including criminals even those from abroad above the rights of society as a whole. Many consider these charges amount to Treason. Blair may have removed the death penalty for Treason fully aware of his planned activities. This should be treated as an illegal act and invalid.
    - Paul Clieu, an escapee from the failed Socialist Republic of Britain, 5/4/2011 14:11

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1373412/Shakespeare-called-right-comes-lawyers.html#ixzz1IhrXE8dp

Keep them coming my lovelies. See you in a few months Cuger, if the Eath is still here, that is!

13. on 06 Apr 2011 at 6:17 am Big Moll

Weed & Gu Kesi how could this cowardly act as a guy Jun Cheng to Santo? Now Wade is dead. Jia Kesi family in it, this Er Jun Cheng Chi Jia Kesi natural family who still want to play. Mrs. Wade. Although married to Wade, but Wade family to his wife after all, not Gu Kesi blood, Jia Kesi Santo family is unlikely to be the location of agents to take his wife to Wade. “Well, if not the clan that antique … …” Mrs. Wade heart Anhen. She then powerful Mrs Wade is not with the Jiake Si compared to lineage. Others words, I am afraid that Ms. Gao Guide she took to the streets begging tomorrow. “I do not have an adult, my sister is an adult. I will send officers to the provincial capital ‘Basil’. I believe the clan elders. Let my sister when the agency Santo, not you,tory burch outlet!” Keane said proudly. Jenny, Keane siblings. Contradiction with Mrs. Wade, could not hide. Just a few words, in this party is completely exposed. After all, Jenny, Keane’s mother Mrs Wade essentially persecuted to death. Jenny, Keane is the way the assassination. “Good. Well, have a skill, you petitioned clan,skechers, and I really to want to see,christian loubouitn 2011, whether the clan will be the task to an agent Santo to eighteen-year-old girl.” Mrs. Wade raised his chin, proudly said, . Keane face was full of stubborn. Fourteen-year-old boy, is the most rebellious, the more proud that Mrs. Wade,belstaff bags, the more he is to fight Roy Keane. Keane also believe that clan will certainly be on his side, after all, he is Jiake Si to the children of the family. After the banquet. Lei,christian louboutin outlet, Jenny, Keane, Lambert stayed with a few people, after asking them to fully understand the lei, Jenny, Keane Jia Kesi how strong the family.

14. on 06 Apr 2011 at 7:29 am Have Your Lurk

Big Moll? Fuck. Me. Pink. It’s not even spam. Somebody wrote that.

15. on 06 Apr 2011 at 8:47 am Signore

What the cunting fuck?

16. on 06 Apr 2011 at 9:33 am Have Your Lurk

Is there a website that takes the piss out of this one? ‘Cause I think it might be time to move on.

17. on 06 Apr 2011 at 12:41 pm mmm, tin foil hat

F$%k it, Pete Tong

18. on 06 Apr 2011 at 2:42 pm Dunc

Of course it’s fucking spam – shoe spam to be specific. (“tory burch”, “christian loubouitn”, etc) They’ve just upped the Bayesian poisoning so much that it’s even fooling people. Assuming you lot are people, of course…

19. on 06 Apr 2011 at 3:23 pm HornsDino

I stumbled across this article
    containing a fossilised Have Your Say, some letter to the editor complaining about the BBC and ripped into by none other than George Orwell where he says

“…words and meaning have almost parted company. People who write in this manner usually have a general emotional meaning — they dislike one thing and want to express solidarity with another — but they are not interested in the detail of what they are saying”

which is just about as succint a summation of HYS commenters as you could hope for.

20. on 06 Apr 2011 at 4:35 pm That Bloke in the Corner

from the usual shit comments: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-12974174?postId=107867000#comment_107867000

Own up now, which one of you came up with the user name?

161. Ophilia Beaver
    Editors’ Pick
    4 Hours Ago

It even got editors pick, but beat it past the evil moderators.

21. on 06 Apr 2011 at 5:10 pm Have Your Lurk

Dunc, if that’s spam, then what is it trying to sell?

22. on 06 Apr 2011 at 6:20 pm Ugeine

I’m not sure, but I think they might be some kind of instructions on how to live your life.

23. on 06 Apr 2011 at 11:25 pm Cylux

Fuck me, between the op and RIPOFF’s comment I very nearly died laughing. Good Stuff!

24. on 06 Apr 2011 at 11:57 pm Steve Jones

I am now entering Lawful Rebellion. I do not wish to provide details to companies and Governments that lose data. I also am now also refusing to pay tax, if George the millionaire and his rich friends can do it, so can I and YOU. I am not paying for bombs to be dropped on other people, or money to be send to brussels. If the sheeple woke up we could do something great here but no…you all obey like slaves to your master, i’m out. WAKE UP!
    - A human , Earth, 6/4/2011 15:14
    Click to rate Rating 381

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374007/Census-fine-Officials-called-round-SEVEN-MILLION-unsent-forms.html#ixzz1ImoYgowN

In the last year, my wage as been frozen, my bills have all gone up, I am told I cannot retire at 65 despite working all my life paying tax and national insurance which is also going up. My petrol to work tax is up 30% and they soon want me to pay for the “pleasure” of parking at work. My son cannot get a university education without facing a lifetime of debt, but hey, we are giving 65 million pounds to Pakistan to train more suicide bombers.

Money well spent.

25. on 07 Apr 2011 at 1:01 am Wordsworth

As I have tried to show, modern writing at its worst does not consist in picking out words for the sake of their meaning and inventing images in order to make the meaning clearer. It consists in gumming together long strips of words which have already been set in order by someone else, and making the results presentable by sheer humbug. The attraction of this way of writing is that it is easy. It is easier — even quicker, once you have the habit — to say In my opinion it is not an unjustifiable assumption that than to say I think. If you use ready-made phrases, you not only don’t have to hunt about for the words; you also don’t have to bother with the rhythms of your sentences since these phrases are generally so arranged as to be more or less euphonious. When you are composing in a hurry — when you are dictating to a stenographer, for instance, or making a public speech — it is natural to fall into a pretentious, Latinized style. Tags like a consideration which we should do well to bear in mind or a conclusion to which all of us would readily assent will save many a sentence from coming down with a bump. By using stale metaphors, similes, and idioms, you save much mental effort, at the cost of leaving your meaning vague, not only for your reader but for yourself. This is the significance of mixed metaphors. The sole aim of a metaphor is to call up a visual image. When these images clash — as in The Fascist octopus has sung its swan song, the jackboot is thrown into the melting pot — it can be taken as certain that the writer is not seeing a mental image of the objects he is naming; in other words he is not really thinking. Look again at the examples I gave at the beginning of this essay. Professor Laski (1) uses five negatives in fifty three words. One of these is superfluous, making nonsense of the whole passage, and in addition there is the slip — alien for akin — making further nonsense, and several avoidable pieces of clumsiness which increase the general vagueness. Professor Hogben (2) plays ducks and drakes with a battery which is able to write prescriptions, and, while disapproving of the everyday phrase put up with, is unwilling to look egregious up in the dictionary and see what it means; (3), if one takes an uncharitable attitude towards it, is simply meaningless: probably one could work out its intended meaning by reading the whole of the article in which it occurs. In (4), the writer knows more or less what he wants to say, but an accumulation of stale phrases chokes him like tea leaves blocking a sink. In (5), words and meaning have almost parted company. People who write in this manner usually have a general emotional meaning — they dislike one thing and want to express solidarity with another — but they are not interested in the detail of what they are saying. A scrupulous writer, in every sentence that he writes, will ask himself at least four questions, thus: 1. What am I trying to say? 2. What words will express it? 3. What image or idiom will make it clearer? 4. Is this image fresh enough to have an effect? And he will probably ask himself two more: 1. Could I put it more shortly? 2. Have I said anything that is avoidably ugly? But you are not obliged to go to all this trouble. You can shirk it by simply throwing your mind open and letting the ready-made phrases come crowding in. They will construct your sentences for you — even think your thoughts for you, to a certain extent — and at need they will perform the important service of partially concealing your meaning even from yourself. It is at this point that the special connection between politics and the debasement of language becomes clear.

Well, that is obvious really, is it not? It is what I have been saying all along. Can we now discuss something really new?

26. on 07 Apr 2011 at 3:08 am Big Moll

Someone please help ok so i left for the weekened and left my Jack Demsey in good conditions last night i text my sister in law to check how was she … i she told me that not good that my parrot had some black spots on her face … i just got home and saw my Tin Foil Hat its full of black spots and its lossing its bright orange color… im so scare i dont want noting bad 2 happen 2 her even thought she has killd 4 of my other fishes i still love her ive been with her 4 a month almost and idk what to do!!! if someone can please tell me what can i do to help Dorthy be better… please pleas help!!!

27. on 07 Apr 2011 at 6:24 am Madmeninhats

a “tory burch” is what David Cameron used to use to whip is fag when he forgot to polish Davids boots at Eton.

christian loubouitn are a mad christian sect that force single mums to eat their babys and wear tight fitting leather thongs that cut into the genitalia.

Bayesian poisoning is what you get when you eat too many spam fritters.

Just off to “reboot” my computer before the spam fritters get me.

28. on 07 Apr 2011 at 6:43 am Paul Cooke

”Good guys” because they are backed by Britain and the West? This isn’t Britain fighting off a Nazi invasion good guys vs bad guys Dads Army. This is a civil war where two sides are BOTH massacring hundreds of men, women and children. How are these the ”good guys?” Look at them. This makes me sick I hate this country. Looks like the UK is bankrolling another savage civil war uprising in some other god forsaken part of the globe.
    - Abdullah Ibrahim Mohammed al Saleemi Bisha Mohammad, London, 6/4/2011 22:48

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374091/Ivory-Coast-civil-war-Steely-stares-frontline-soldiers-good-guys.html#ixzz1IoT1tISG

When I saw those photos I thought it was just a day out at the Notting Hill carnival.

29. on 07 Apr 2011 at 7:54 am Oaf

my Tin Foil Hat its full of black spots and its lossing its bright orange color

That’s not how you mis-spell ‘losing’ on the internet. It should be ‘loosing’.

30. on 07 Apr 2011 at 7:54 am Mr Ed

THis is rather good fun – is feminism ending social mobility for men. You can just smell the impotent rage

robgraeme
    6th April 2011 – 19:03
    When I worked in further education, nearly all the middle management jobs were occupied by women. These women were all middle class with husbands in very good jobs earning a lot of money. These women were a) blocking a man from getting on, b) didn’t need the money anyway.

alexandre
    6th April 2011 – 19:03
    I am a male, working in an environment where the majority of people employed are women. The atmosphere is tense and highly competitive, with mostly women moving “up the ladder”.
    It is not pleasant and I preferred the days that I got home and the dinner was on the table cooked by a loving woman.

quickstepper
    6th April 2011 – 17:20
    More women than men working has fuelled consumerism, house buying & debt, women having fewer children later in life. census will show increase in immigrant births, foreign ownership of property, immigrants in jobs, more women in jobs, unemployment in boys 18-25 without money to find a partner, increase in anti-social behaviour drink and drugs all linked to more women in the workplace.

etc etc

31. on 07 Apr 2011 at 7:55 am Mr Ed

Oh, arse

32. on 07 Apr 2011 at 11:16 am Dipsomaniac Physics Student

@Wordsworth:

the jackboot is thrown into the melting pot

Sounds like Murray Walker commentating on a Nuremburg rally.
    Still spring is here- Or is it?
    On Libya:

164. No_Main_Party_Vote
    3RD APRIL 2011 – 20:07
    if the west had not intervined there wold be less civilian deaths becasue there was no evedence that Gaddaffi was bombing civilians for the sake of bombing civilians it is only the west that are killing major numbers of civilian and the war would be practicaly over by now because the rebels would have been put down

Proof if proof were needed that the ‘One Family- One Brain Cell’ policy isn’t working. A far away country of which we know fuck all and care even less, eh?
    On Delroy Grant:

09:24
    Yes he is mentally ill but he was still sane enough to know he was doing wrong and try and cover his tracks. Please bring back capital punishment. How many of his victims died because of the shock and shame of what he did to them. How many didn’t report it?

What a genius this person is. Their extraordinary discovery- That hanging people causes them to gush tachyons, which scuttle into the past and do all sorts of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff including, apparently unraping women and returning their valuables- Ought to change the world; I suggest that this intellectual titan be nominated for a Nobel Prize immediately- For services to duncery.
    And yes, I too get angry when the recently-deceased lack the common courtesy to ring 999 from beyond the grave. Selfish bastards. it’s all the fault of this universal suffrage malarkey, methinks.
    I was wrong; it’s not spring- For these cunts, it never will be.

33. on 07 Apr 2011 at 12:17 pm Pete Tong

When I saw Sky 1 advertising “An Idiot Abroad”, I thought it was a documentary following Obama’s Presidential run.
    - Nj, Liverpool, 7/4/2011 9:58

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374212/Obamas-scar-head-sparks-conspiracy-theories.html#ixzz1IpoZvGbn

That guy makes Obama look intelligent! All his speeches are read off a autocue. George Bush senior is still in charge of the “cowboys with nukes” that is the USA. He pulled Reagons strings, then had two terms in office, then led Clinton by the balls, then the idiot son for two terms, now he has removed Obamas brain and replaced it with a pretzel, which is still more intelligent then the inbred idiot son.

34. on 07 Apr 2011 at 4:39 pm Puppy Sandwich

Oh, you WOULD try to sell us The Man’s tinfoil hat, wouldn’t you!? They don’t want you to know that you can make your own tinfoil hat out of chip oil (and tinfoil), and do you know why? Because of the VAT on tinfoil! Makes perfect sense, when you think about it (as long as you don’t think about it).

35. on 07 Apr 2011 at 6:42 pm Ugeine

I wouldn’t have replied, but I have to ask: When directly succeeding a post claiming stay-at-home partners to be “guaranteed free labour” (when the popularly-typecast tradition is that the husband is made to do all the physical requirements of a household during the weekends he has off, no less), are you really accusing my comment of overplaying the “victimised” card?

twaaaaaat…

36. on 07 Apr 2011 at 10:23 pm RIPOFF BRITIAN

are you really accusing my comment

accusing my comment

what the fuck

37. on 08 Apr 2011 at 12:01 am Steve Jones

From the Daily Mail bail out Portugal thread

It’s not too much if it means a stronger Europe. Put up the duty on beer or petrol or add a penny on income tax. God bless.
    - Russ Atmos, Manchester, England., 7/4/2011 15:10
    Click to rate Rating 170

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374403/Portugal-bailout-Britains-6bn-Spain-next.html#ixzz1IsgVFjAh

Are there really people out there who believe this? Or is it David Cameron using a false name in the hope of convincing us it is true?
    If not, then care in the community is a failure, bring back the looney bins, we cannot afford these people to have a vote.

38. on 08 Apr 2011 at 5:23 am Big Moll

Hong Kong Scot Yu-wielding black epee, giving the feeling of like a fusion with the earth, and even just to see him fall asleep, can feel a heavy feeling. “Puff.” Blah your tinfoil hatters abruptly black thorn in the air, only to hear the sound from the explosion for several complain. Perpendicularly against the space alone, even the number of road have gas explosion sound. This is an incredible thing, because a weapon speed even faster, causing a gas explosion sound pretty good. Several gas explosion caused the sound to be almost impossible. “Well?” LEI eyes suddenly light up. Can be such a distraction, lei immediately that great feeling from just out of it. “Just how is it? I did not use the Tinfoil hat, but why do these forces can be divided into several series of the amplitude of the rhythmic attack out.” Thinking have your lurk heart up. Practice, it may enter a special state when suddenly, to a very amazing results. But if you do not thoroughly comprehend completely, it can not be picked easily. Boiling! Tinfoil hat on do is constantly thinking, constantly practicing. Nelson!! To grasp everything perfectly! Blue, clear no trace of impurities, and that the clouds had such a beautiful silk floating in the sky. Speak your Branes is indeed a quiet place of residence. Man! Wind, moving water. Science! Dizzy this time not in practice, but before the fishing in the valley. People can not stay in practice, if you always do, but the effect will be bad. Like fishing to fishing, want to sleep on the bed. Fit heart heaven and earth. Completely go along with nature. When in practice, the efficiency will be extremely high. “Dipsomaniac Physics Student.” Came the cheerful voice of the valley outside, BBC HYS turned and looked, I saw Jenny riding a horse behind her still has two Iranian Terrorists to the maid, maid obvious that the two also have a good skill, and that horse definitely catch up with the lithe movements of the Biderbergs regular.

39. on 08 Apr 2011 at 5:38 am Have Your Lurk

Monkeys. Typewriters. Infinite amounts of both. Shakespeare? Big Moll.

40. on 08 Apr 2011 at 6:12 am Big Moll

I am afraid that the next hundred years, they are subject to family, Arthur Daley the next fanta restricted. Naturally improve their relations. “Not much.” Next to the oaf is shaking his head. Jenny and June were all amazed to see the Milwall and the parrot is sitting sipping tea. “Grandpa Grandpa, this is not much?” Jenny and June exclaimed. Nelson shook his head and said: “Miss, Master, these gifts will add up to hundreds of thousands of gold coins is estimated about it. Tens of thousands of gold coins … … Well, Miss, Master, you know how much the property of a large lady? I estimate there should be tens of millions of gold! ” “Tens of millions of gold coins?” Jenny and June are stunned. They live in the countryside. When seen such riches. And Jonnny Rotten is always talk with their mother. Living in Hull was on the river, many things are familiar. “Normal, managing the millions of people for so many years. To a large lady Gaga greed, not strange if a ten million gold coins. Unfortunately, we have not found his wife in a large magic crystal card. Is to find … … I’m afraid that magic crystal card Lady is a big fingerprint. We also take no gold to. “Nelson shook his head helplessly. Four gold line rules, the four countries is entirely favorable gold line itself. Cigars on a piece of magic after the fingerprint card record, that this card can only be a magic cigar that personal use. Outsider wins, and is not that useful. Of course …

41. on 08 Apr 2011 at 11:20 am Mark Nelson

Big Moll,

Have you been influenced by James Joyce’s seminal work Finnegan’s wake? Or, as I suspect, it is just the outpourings of someone with a bit of a jizzbeard. Mm?

42. on 08 Apr 2011 at 1:44 pm dirigible

The iodine must be mixing with the alumin(i)um oxide that is being dropped over NATO countries to create the New World Order. According to the scary conspiracy theorist I met in the States.

43. [...] [...]

44. on 09 Apr 2011 at 2:52 pm Ed aka TOO MANY EDS WE NEED A CULL

Johnny Paedo is
    Also known as Pete Mong and
    Still nobody cares

45. on 10 Apr 2011 at 2:22 pm louboutin pigalle

Nice post! I’ll tweet it!

46. on 10 Apr 2011 at 3:25 pm Pete Tong

Is someone inferring that I am the great Johnny Rotten? Afraid not old bean.

I see Eton educated Cameron is getting upset at the proles again

I think you’ll find the divisions between India and Pakistan, over almost everything, are caused by religion Dave. Wouldn’t dare say that would you now? As for the British Empire, why not instead apologise to the Majority of British families, who lived in poverty and squalor, while a handful of families owned most of the land and wealth? Don’t want to acknowledge the class system that still exists now eh? Thought not.
    - Lee, Essex, 10/4/2011 2:43

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1375341/David-Camerons-F-word-outburst-reporters-British-Empire-gaffe.html#ixzz1J87kzA1u

Dont worry Dave, they are so thick, they will only revert to your sister party, NuLabour. You will just have to put your Tony Blair mask back on and go back to sleeping with cherry Blair. OH! I see your problem now!

47. on 10 Apr 2011 at 5:09 pm Ed aka TOO MANY EDS WE NEED A CULL

The admins told us you “all” post from the same IP, Mr Mong. Or should that be Mr Paedo?

48. on 10 Apr 2011 at 8:00 pm louboutin pigalle

I am very interested about it, will you share more detail? Like source of this story?

49. on 11 Apr 2011 at 12:25 am Pete Tong

Johnny must be breaking into my house to use my computer then, either that or the admins are talking out their arses, nowt new there then.

whos left them bondage pants in their hall?

Oh Heck!!

50. on 11 Apr 2011 at 2:21 am Kris

Aliens do not exist, the foundations are set, to stage a stunt that hollywood would be proud of, a stunt that will out shadow the moonlandings, and 9/11, dear readers of this comment i will tell you now, if ever you are told aliens exist or we are being invaded, please remember this: DO NOT BELIEVE IT! those who do or who think it is likely, are just gullible sheep these people have been brainwashed and will ridicule me when 20 years ago they would have ridiculed themselves.
    - one eyed prince, London, 9/4/2011 19:00

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1375203/The-memo-proves-aliens-landed-Roswell–released-online-FBI.html#ixzz1JAnEaicS

Congrats one eyed prince, you’ve managed to mock UFO obsessives while sounding even crazier than them.

51. on 11 Apr 2011 at 2:23 am Kris

It really shows the quality of that paper, by the way, when the images they use (with such descriptions as ‘Flying saucers: One of the supposed alien victims of the Roswell UFO crash’) are taken from a well known hoax film made in the 50′s.

52. on 11 Apr 2011 at 8:39 am Oaf

Lazy bastards. They should use proper images of real flying saucers taken from original newsreel footage. Or send someone out to a space alien’s house to get a picture of his spaceship.

53. on 19 Apr 2011 at 8:34 am Matt

This site used to be good for the purposes of laughing at stupid people
    Why did such an innocent pleasure have to get all political?
    Now it’s just left wing people laughing at right wing people
    :( :(:(:(